Tổng hợp bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 2 chủ đề Human cloning nhân bản người – IELTS model essay topic Human cloning
Bài viết mẫu IELTS writing task 2, bài IELTS essay mẫu chủ đề nhân bản người , bài viết mẫu IELTS band 6-7-8-9 , IELTS Writing Task 2 , học viết IELTS Writing Task 2, học viết IELTS, học IELTS online , cách viết bài IELTS, Tổng hợp bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 2 theo chủ đề.
Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 2 chủ đề Human cloning
IELTS model essay topic Human cloning Sample 1:
Question: Should human cloning be allowed?
The ethical implications of human cloning are still under debate, and the general consensus is that it is still too early to make a definitive decision on whether or not human cloning should be allowed. As such, it is difficult to provide a position for or against human cloning without further research. On one hand, there are some compelling arguments for why human cloning should be allowed. Supporters argue that it could open up new possibilities for medical cures, help expand the gene pool, and allow infertile families the chance to hone their genetic makeup. On the other hand, there are certain ethical and moral implications associated with human cloning, such as the fear of creating a world populated by ‘designer people’ and other unpredictable outcomes, as well as the dangers of tampering with the natural order of life. While it is true that immediate action is needed on this issue, it is also important to take into account all of the potential consequences and implications before making a final decision on whether or not human cloning should be allowed.
IELTS model essay topic Human cloning Sample 2:
As technology advances, human cloning has become a more realistic possibility. What are the advantages and disadvantages of cloning humans?
The discussion around human cloning has been intensifying over the past few years, as technological advances in genetics, molecular biology and other sciences have made it more of a reality. Proponents of human cloning point towards many potential benefits for society, such as doing away with the natural selection in reproduction and allowing for customization of the genetic makeup of children to prevent harmful genetic diseases from being passed down from parents. Additionally, cloning could be used to create organs and tissues for medical treatment, and could even serve as a backup of sorts if a person’s body or organs no longer function.
Despite these potential benefits, there are numerous ethical issues and risks associated with human cloning. Most prominently, some worry that it could reduce respect for human life and lead to a society where genetic enhancements and cloning become commonplace, turning humans into manufactured objects. Cloning also comes with its own set of potential physical risks, such as accelerated aging or impaired immune systems, due to its reliance on genes from a single individual. Last, its uncertain regulation means that there would be potential for abuse if the technology was to become available to the public.
In conclusion, it is clear that human cloning comes with both risks and potential benefits. Before any meaningful progress is made on the issue, there needs to be a thorough public discussion in order to make sure that the rights and wellbeing of humans, both born and cloned, are taken into consideration.
Xem thêm nhiều vừ vựng IELTS theo chủ đề
IELTS model essay topic Human cloning Sample 3:
1. Is human cloning ethical?
2. What are the potential benefits of human cloning?
3. What possible dangers are there if human cloning becomes a reality?
1. The ethicality of human cloning is highly debatable, as there is no one consensus on the issue. Proponents of human cloning argue that the technology could lead to medical breakthroughs and advancements, while opponents are commonly concerned about safety and the potential for exploitation of the technology.
2. Proponents of human cloning often cite a variety of potential benefits, including medical advancements and increased longevity, increased insight into genetics, and even the potential for cloning organs for transplants. Additionally, cloning could also be used for agricultural purposes, such as to create a reliably-and-consistently hearty wildlife stock or widen the genetic diversity of endangered species.
3. The potential dangers of human cloning are numerous and ever-evolving. Cloning could lead to the exploitation of human rights, with unethical individuals taking advantage of the technology. Additionally, concerns arise with regards to genetic diversity, as human cloning could lead to a homogeneous population with identical genetics, ultimately leading to a decrease in evolution and adaptation. Additionally, cloning could lead to further development and spread of existing diseases, as clones would not be subjected to natural selection and evolution, leading to potential viruses and diseases that are resistant to modern medicine.
Cập nhật đề thi và bài viết mẫu IELTS Writing mới nhất
Synthesize sample IELTS Writing Task 2 on Human cloning