Tổng hợp bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 2 chủ đề Renewable energy Năng lượng tái tạo – IELTS model essay topic Renewable energy
Bài viết mẫu IELTS writing task 2, bài IELTS essay mẫu chủ đề Năng lượng tái tạo , bài viết mẫu IELTS band 6-7-8-9 , IELTS Writing Task 2 , học viết IELTS Writing Task 2, học viết IELTS, học IELTS online , cách viết bài IELTS, Tổng hợp bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 2 theo chủ đề.
Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 2 chủ đề Renewable energy
Khóa học IELTS cấp tốc 1 tháng
IELTS model essay topic Renewable energy Sample 1:
What are the benefits of using renewable energy sources?
The use of renewable energy sources offers a number of benefits to our environment, economy, and society. Firstly, renewable energy is a clean form of power that does not produce any hazardous emissions and does not cause any environmental pollution. As such, it helps to protect the health of humans, animals, and the environment. Secondly, the use of renewable energy sources helps reduce energy costs. The energy efficiency and cost savings associated with using renewable energy sources such as solar power and wind turbines result in lower overall energy bills. Thirdly, renewable energy is a renewable source of energy that can be used over and over again, without ever being depleted. This means we will never have to worry about running out of an energy source and it is an economically viable solution to meet present and future energy needs. Finally, employing renewable energy sources offers new economic opportunities in the form of generating jobs and economic growth. New technologies in renewable energy have the potential to create thousands of employment opportunities around the globe, helping to stimulate the economy.
IELTS model essay topic Renewable energy Sample 2:
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using renewable energy sources?
1. Renewable energy sources are non-polluting, so they are considered environmentally friendly. This means that using renewable energy sources reduces the negative impact on the environment, reducing greenhouse gas emissions and improving air quality.
2. Renewable energy sources are abundant and readily available. This means that a sufficient supply of renewable energy sources can be generated for current and future uses.
3. Renewable energy sources are cost-effective in the long term. Many renewable energy sources are cheaper than traditional fossil fuels, and the cost of installation and maintenance is lower.
1. Initial investments to install renewable energy sources can be expensive. Depending on the technology, the installation and setup costs of renewable energy sources can be quite high.
2. Renewable energy sources are not always reliable. Some renewable sources, such as wind and solar energy, are intermittent and may not be available at all times.
3. Renewable energy sources also take up large amounts of land or ocean space. Wind turbines and solar panels need to be placed in spaces that are often open to the public, which can cause environmental issues or conflict.
Xem thêm nhiều vừ vựng IELTS theo chủ đề
IELTS model essay topic Renewable energy Sample 3:
There is a lot of focus on renewable energy sources today. What are the main benefits of using renewable energy and what measures could be taken to increase its use?
Renewable energy sources such as solar, wind, hydroelectric, and geothermal offer many clear benefits when compared to traditional, non-renewable sources of energy such as fossil fuels. The main benefits of using renewable energy are that it is clean and sustainable, it is reliable, it reduces emissions and pollution, and it can potentially provide energy independence to a region.
To increase the utilization of renewable energy sources there are many direct measures that can be taken. Governments can offer incentives and subsidies to encourage businesses to switch to renewable energy sources. They can also fund research and development to make renewable energy sources more cost effective and suitable for large-scale use. Additionally, governments can enact legislation to reduce the use of non-renewable sources of energy or mandates for all or certain industries to move to renewable energy sources. Finally, governments and businesses can help raise public awareness by educating the public on the benefits of using renewable energy sources and how to help the environment by using sustainable energy sources.
Cập nhật đề thi và bài viết mẫu IELTS Writing mới nhất
Synthesize sample IELTS Writing Task 2 on Renewable energy